WELCOME TO THIRUPEEDAM
Attended daily by devotees locally and by thousands through their divine vision, Thirupeedam has been devoted to the cause of Hindu art, culture and Tamil lingual activities directly and indirectly with other National Hindu religious bodies.
Poojas and Festivals
Daily PoojasMorning : 7AM - 8AM
Evening : 7PM - 8.15PM
Special PoojasThursday : 7PM - 9PM
Saturu Samkara Archana. Special pooja to Muruga Peruman to relief all obstacles and enmities.
Annual FestivalsNavarathri Poojas
A brief history of the Thirupeedam
- Year 1968 - His Holiness Balayogi Swamigal established the Thirupeedam at Old Town Petaling Jaya.
- Year 1970 - The management was registered as a society with the Registrar of Society and provides religious services to devotees all over the country.
- Year 1995 – the current building of the Thirupeedam was built and the first Maha kumbaabishegam was held.
- Year 2007 – property ad joining the Thirupeedam was bought and Sri Kandar Anuputhi Ashrama was founded. A new three storey building has been proposed to be built soon at this site for the benefit of devotees.
- Year 2010 – Since the month of January, a religious monthly magazine named THIRUPEEDAM is being published from Tamil Nadu. This monthly magazine is being viewed by devotees all over the world.
- Year 2010 – The second Maha kumbaabishegam was held on 10th September
Regular updates...Thirupeedam Facebook page includes up-to-date Hindu and Temple event schedules, announcements, latest videos and photos.
Like Thirupeedam Facebook page to keep yourself updated. Share Thirupeedam Facebook page with your friends and family.